Switching bank accounts just got easier with Bank of Lexington’s Switch IT Kit!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1.) Fill out the New Account Information Form below
and drop it off at one of our branch locations or mail it to us:
- 761 Corporate Drive, Lexington, KY, 40503
- 6409 Polo Club Lane, Lexington, KY, 40509
- 866 Malabu Drive, Lexington, KY, 40502
We will contact you once we receive your application to start the new account process. Please note, we will need to make a copy of your Driver’s License or Government Issued ID and a second form (other than a credit or debit card.)
2.) Once your new account has been opened, you can start transferring your direct deposit and payments from your old bank account using the direct deposit and payment forms below:
- Direct Deposit & Payment Checklist (PDF)
- Automatic Deposit Authorization Form (PDF)
- Payroll Direct Deposit Change Form (PDF)
- Government Direct Deposit Sign-Up Form (PDF)
- Automatic Debit Change Form (PDF)
3.) Close your old bank account using the Closed Account Form below:
It is that simple! Make the switch today and see how Bank of Lexington is the bank for you!