Mobile Deposit FAQs
- Who is eligible for MoBOL Deposit?
- What if an account is not listed in MoBOL Deposit?
- What types of checks can I deposit with MoBOL Deposit?
- Are there any limits on the dollar amount and the number of deposits I can submit?
- Do I photograph both the front and the back of my check?
- How do I endorse my check for MoBOL Deposit?
- How will I know if Bank of Lexington received my deposit?
- How will I know when Bank of Lexington processes my deposit?
- When will my deposit post to my account?
- Can I photograph more than one check at a time?
- What if the check image I photographed is bad?
- Do I destroy my check after I photographed the deposit?
- What if I submitted a deposit for the wrong amount? Do I need to resubmit the deposit?
- What if I submit the same deposit twice in error?
- A check I submitted was returned, can I resubmit it?
- If I need additional information on MoBOL Deposit, who can I call?
Customers who have a Checking, Savings, or Money Market account are eligible for the MoBOL Deposit. Account must be active and opened for at least 30 days. Account must not be overdrawn more than 3 days in the prior month to be eligible.
In most cases, eligible accounts will automatically be signed up for MoBOL Deposit. If you have an eligible account that has not been enabled, please call us at (859) 219-2900 for assistance. Please note that accounts are pre-qualified prior to being authorized for use with MoBOL Deposit.
Most domestic checks can be processed through MoBOL Deposit. We are unable to accept Money Orders, Foreign Items, Savings Bonds, or Third Party Checks through MoBOL Deposit.
Yes. You may not use the service to deposit items totaling more than $1,000 in any 5 business day period. Any items presented in excess of the limits will be returned at our discretion.
Yes. During the deposit process, you will be required to photograph the front and back of your check.
You should sign your check with the following endorsement:
For BOL Mobile Deposit
You will receive a notification by e-mail when your deposit has been received.
When your deposit is processed, you will receive a second e-mail notification on the status of your deposit. This e-mail will indicate if the deposit was approved or declined for processing. If declined, a reason will be provided.
Deposits can be made with MoBOL Deposit at any time. If your deposit is approved by Bank of Lexington before our 3:00pm EST daily cutoff time, your deposit will post to your account the next business day. However, Bank of Lexington reserves the right to delay funds availability of items deposited through MoBOL Deposit if further review of deposit is needed.
You can photograph multiple checks in the same session; however you may only photograph one check per deposit.
You have the option to retake photographs of the check before submitting or you may cancel the deposit.
No, keep the check for 15 days to ensure it posts to your statement. After 15 days, you may securely destroy the check. Do not VOID the check immediately after submittal in the event the deposit is not approved and needs to be re-submitted.
No, you do not need to resubmit your deposit. If you entered the wrong amount for the deposit, Bank of Lexington will correct the deposit amount.
If the same deposit is submitted twice, it will be identified and stopped by Bank of Lexington. Should this occur, you will receive a declined deposit notification for the second deposit received through the MoBOL Deposit service.
If a deposit is returned, please do not re-deposit the check with the MoBOL Deposit functionality. You will receive written communication from Bank of Lexington through the US Postal Service if a deposit is returned.
For additional assistance, please call a customer service representative at (859)219-2900.