Bank of Lexington is committed to providing the best in products and services to its customers. With this in mind, we are upgrading our technology and digital banking delivery platform in a major way in just a few weeks. Beginning September 3rd you will experience enhancements to the online and mobile banking platforms and extended cutoff times for same-day processing!
Most changes will occur internally at the bank. However, during our conversion period August 30th to September 3rd 2018 there will be some disruption in the services we offer to you. This page has been created to help make the transition as smooth as possible and to cover what we hope would be any and all questions that you may have during this process.
When will the system conversion occur?
- Thursday August 30-Monday September 3, 2018. During this time the Bank will continue to honor its standard operating hours.
During the conversion what will happen?
- Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from Thursday August 30 at 4:00 p.m. until Monday September 3 at 9:00 a.m.
- Bill Pay-Unavailable from Wednesday August 29 at 2:00 p.m. until Tuesday September 4 at 9:00 a.m..
- Mobile Deposit- Unavailable from Monday August 27 at 4:00 p.m. until Monday September 3 at 9:00 a.m.
- Debit cards will be placed in a stand-in limit. This limit will be $500 for point-of-sale transactions and $100 for ATM transactions.
What about my account numbers and Debit/ATM Cards?
- There will be no change to your account number, ATM, or Debit Card.
I need Help!
- Please call us during normal business hours 859-219-2900 and we will be able to assist you. During the conversion weekend, you may call on Saturday September 1 from 9:00 a.m.-12 noon.
What you should do
- Make sure all information we have on you is correct. Please call us at 859-219-2900 prior to August 30 to verify or update any information you are concerned about.
- Mark in your smart phone calendar or desk paper calendar these upgrade dates. Most of the conversion will occur Thursday August 30-Monday September 3, and remember, mobile and internet banking will be unavailable during most of this time period.
- Make sure you have secondary payment methods available to you as you are out and about. This is a holiday weekend. Although we do not expect major disruptions in service just in case it will be a good idea to have other methods of payment on hand. Cash, checks, or another credit card can take the place of your debit or ATM Card.
- Account histories and e-statements should be downloaded prior to the conversion. Beginning at 4:00 p.m. on August 30 transaction history and E-statement history will not be available. These will be available at a later date after conversion. Downloading your statement history, if you have not done so, may be beneficial to you and your businesses.
- On September 4 or later, double check and re-verify your recurring automatic transfers and bill payments in online banking. You may consider making a list of all of these items prior to the conversion to use as a verification guide.
Specific Details-Bank Products and Services
- Deposit Accounts-both personal and business
- All deposit account will receive a paper statement dated August 30. Any transactions after the August 30 statement will be reflected on the next monthly statement.
- If you receive e-statements this service will continue. No action is necessary and you will continue to receive statements electronically after September 3.
- Deposit Accounts-both personal and business
- Your Bank statement may look different to you, but the information contained within the statement will remain the same. At a later date historical bank statements will be available online. As we stated above, it may be a good idea to download your historical statements if you have not already done so.
- Beginning Thursday August 30 at 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. Monday September 3 online banking will be inaccessible.
- Once our technology migration is complete, our online banking will have a new log in process. This will include changing your password. If you are presently an online banking user the first time you log in on or after September 3 your user ID will be the same. Your password will default to the last four digits of your social security number or the Tax ID number associated with the specific account. The new system will then walk you through the process of changing your password and selecting new security questions and images.
- It is our expectation that previously set up automatic or recurring transfers, bill payments, or other pre-approved transaction will transfer to the new system. However, we ask you to verify the accuracy of these after the September 3 conversion.
- Previously set up alerts will NOT transfer to the new system. You will need to reestablish these on or after September 3.
- If you currently download your transaction history into Quicken or Quickbooks, please read the Quicken/Quickbooks conversion guides specific to the type of software you are running for instructions on how to successfully convert your online banking data.
- Quickbooks for Windows Conversion PDF
- Quicken for Windows (WebConnect) Conversion PDF
- Quicken for Windows (Express WebConnect) Conversion PDF
- Quicken for Mac (WebConnect) Conversion PDF
- Quicken for Mac (Express WebConnect) Conversion PDF
- Quickbooks for Mac Conversion PDF
- Quickbooks Online Conversion PDF
- Mint Conversion PDF
- Bill pay will be unavailable from 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday August 29th until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday September 4th. No additional payments can be scheduled during this time. However, items already scheduled will be processed. Scheduled bill payment items will convert to the new system
Enhanced P2P Payments
- We’re excited to offer P2P payments on the new bill pay platform. This means you’ll be able to pay anyone by simply knowing their email address. They’ll receive an email with instructions to enter their banking information to receive the payment electronically.
Mobile and Text Banking
- Smartphone users, both Apple and Android, will need to download the new Bank of Lexington mobile banking app from the Apple Store or Google Play on or after September 3 and re-enroll your phone to receive text messages about banking services. You will need to delete the old app from your phone.
- Mobile banking alerts will not be converted to the new system and will need to be reestablished on or after September 3. You may be required to change your login information.
- A new and improved mobile bill pay will be available with the upgrade. You’ll still be able to initiate payments directly from the mobile app however, in addition, you’ll be able to set up new payees directly from your mobile device, eliminating the need to sign into online banking from a PC.
- Logging into mobile banking will also be easier. You’ll be able log in utilizing your phones thumb print recognition.
Agreements and Disclosures
- You will be asked to accept new Terms and Conditions upon your initial online login for any of our digital delivery methods. These may be printed at that time should you choose.
What about the clock?
- In-Branch Transactions: Beginning September 3, our “old” 4:00 p.m. cutoff time will no longer apply! No more rushing to the bank to try and make cutoff. Transactions performed before the close of business Monday through Friday will post on the same day. As always, Saturday transactions will post on the following business day.
- Mobile deposits: Mobile deposits will be extended to a 5:00 p.m. cut off time.
- Online Banking Transfers: Transfers will be extended to a 10:00 p.m. cut off time. Transfers submitted after 10:00 p.m. may still be scheduled and will process the next morning.
- Loan Payments: On September 3, our Loan Payment policy will change to reflect the new above mentioned In-Branch Transaction cut off time. All other payment provisions remain the same.
- Funds Availability: On September 3, our Funds Availability policy will change to reflect the new above mentioned In-Branch Transaction cut off time. All other provisions remain the same.
Your personal financial information is secure. We have taken measures to ensure it is secure through the conversion process.
Thanks for being our customer! We appreciate your business greatly and will continue to do so. The conversion and upgrade of this service is our proof to you and our commitment that you matter to us. In advance, please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause you over our conversion period.