We’re excited to see you again!
Our Corporate Drive branch opens for in person traffic beginning June 15th. Tates Creek and Polo Club branches will open lobbies on July 6th.
Our top priority is providing our customers with excellent service while doing so in a safe, healthy environment. To achieve this we have implemented the following precautions:
- We will be conducting frequent cleanings of all high-touch areas throughout the day and sanitizer will be available at various stations throughout the bank.
- Teller stations will have a plastic shield between our employees and customers.
- We will have floor markers indicating proper social distancing.
- The lobby will be limited to 4 customers at one time.
- Employees will be wearing masks and we strongly encourage customers to as well.
- Please know we will also have a greeter at the door to ID those entering with a mask.
Our online and mobile channels continue to provide a great alternative to most day to day banking needs. If you have a need that requires more time in the bank, such as a new account, we recommend scheduling an appointment. In most cases we can collect any needed information ahead of time and limit the amount of time you have to spend in the bank. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 859-219-2900.
We look forward to seeing you!
March 19, 2020
To our Valued Customers:
Due to recent developments in the fight to curb the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, beginning Saturday March 21, 2020, Bank of Lexington will begin to service day-to-day transactions and assisting with any routine banking needs you have through our drive-thru facilities only. If you need to open a loan or deposit account, access your lockbox, or have any other additional needs that must be performed in the bank, you can contact us at the numbers below and we will make arrangements for you to come in.
Corporate Drive 859-219-2993
Tates Creek 859-219-2950
Polo Club 859-219-2930
We will maintain our regularly scheduled and posted hours for all drive-thru locations:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
We did not take this decision lightly, but feel it is in the best interest for the health and well-being of our customers and staff. We do not have a timeframe for how long we will need to operate in this manner but it is our hope that this situation is as short lived as possible. However, we must rely on information, guidance and possibly even mandates we receive from local, state and federal officials and agencies regarding this state of affairs.
As always you may still utilize our online delivery methods which allows you 24/7 access to your accounts. From the website you can transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, view balances and transactions, and retrieve statements. To log in to your existing online banking account, click here. If you are new to online banking, this is a great time to give it a try; click here and select Enroll in the top right corner. You may also access your accounts through our mobile banking app which offers many of the same features as our online platform. Additionally, you have the ability to deposit checks via your phone. Our newest feature gives you the ability, during regular business hours, to message our deposit operations specialists at the Bank. Don’t have the app? The mobile app is titled “I Bank with BOL MoBOL”. Apple users can find the app here, and Android users can find the app here.
Other important reminders:
- Commercial Services (including remote deposit capture and ACH origination) will continue to be handled as normal.
- Mobile Deposits will process as normal.
- Night Deposits are available at all locations and will be checked periodically throughout the day.
- ATMs are available 24/7 at all locations.
Should you have any questions please call 859-219-2900, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We value our relationship with you and look forward to serving you now and well into the future.